The Massachusetts Colleges Online Conference on eLearning: Sharing Best Practices allows attendees to explore, discuss, and understand how colleges and universities in Massachusetts explore online education to improve teaching, learning, interacting, and communicating with our students. The conference sessions address:
- Increasing access to higher educational opportunities through online and blended learning
- Managing the dramatic growth of online and blended programs in Massachusetts public higher education
- Reaching students in new pedagogical ways.
- Meeting the technical demands of eLearning delivery
- Meeting administrative challenges
- Meeting the challenges of creating student services.