Registration for the Winter and Spring 2022-2023 terms started on November 14, 2022. Returning Students can either register on-line if you do not have any holds, contact the Advising Center remotely at Advising Center Bookings for assistance in picking your schedule, or register in person in the student center. New students can contact the Advising Center by emailing AdvisingStaff@rcc.mass.edu. Remember to turn in your immunization forms if you have not already done so.
Monday 8:30 to 6:30
Tuesday 8:30 to 5:00
Wednesday 8:30 to 5:00
Thursday 8:30 to 6:30
Friday 8:30 to 5:00
Students are financially responsible for all classes they are registered for after the Last Day for Schedule Change (Add/Drop).
Last Day for Schedule Changes Spring
- Spring term: January 27
- Spring Access term: February 10
There are NO bill adjustments for;
- Classes that students withdraw from a class after the Last Day for Schedule Change (Add/Drop).
- Students who have never attended a class for which they were registered.
Students cannot register for courses if there is still a balance on their account. Payments can be made online https://securepayment.link/rcc-mass/ or in person at the Office of Student Accounts
Student Vaccine Mandate Information
A COVID-19 VACCINATION IS REQUIRED for students attending in-person classes for Spring 2022 and for anyone regularly visiting campus for in-person services.
Students registering for on-campus courses for the Summer or Fall semesters must show proof of vaccination for in-person courses or to regularly visit campus for in-person services. Students who do not comply with this mandate will be directed to take an online version of their course.
For instructions on how to upload your vaccine card, click below:
COVID VAX Upload Instructions for Students
- On-campus = A traditional class, with instruction provided in a physical classroom, at set meeting times. COVID-19 vaccination is required.
- Online = A fully online course without set meeting times. Online courses are completed fully online, without in-person meetings. You can complete the work at a pace that best suits your schedule, but you must submit assignments and exams by set deadlines.
- Hybrid = A course with one scheduled face-to-face meeting time per week and an online component. Hybrid courses are completed on-campus with specific meeting days and times per week, with the remainder of the assignments completed online.
- Virtual = A fully online course with scheduled meeting times. Virtual courses are completed online but have set meeting times. You are required to log in and participate in course meetings via web-based communication (Microsoft Teams or Zoom) at the scheduled days/times.