Registration for the Summer 2022-2023 and Fall 2023-2024 terms started opened April 10, 2023. Returning Students can either register on-line if you do not have any holds, contact the Advising Center remotely at Advising Center Bookings for assistance in picking your schedule, or register in person in the student center. New students can contact the Advising Center by emailing AdvisingStaff@rcc.mass.edu. Remember to turn in your immunization forms if you have not already done so.
Monday 8:30 to 6:30
Tuesday 8:30 to 5:00
Wednesday 8:30 to 5:00
Thursday 8:30 to 6:30
Friday 8:30 to 5:00
Students are financially responsible for all classes they are registered for after the Last Day for Schedule Change (Add/Drop). Failure to attend does not constitute dropping a course.
Last Day for Schedule Changes Summer
- Summer 1 and 3 terms: May 30th
- Summer 2: July 12
Last day for Schedule Changes Fall
- Fall: September 15
- Fall Access: September 29
There are NO bill adjustments for;
- Classes that students withdraw from a class after the Last Day for Schedule Change (Add/Drop).
- Students who have never attended a class for which they were registered.
Students cannot register for courses if there is still a balance on their account. Payments can be made online https://securepayment.link/rcc-mass/ or in person at the Office of Student Accounts
- On-campus = A traditional class, with instruction provided in a physical classroom, at set meeting times.
- Online = A fully online course without set meeting times. Online courses are completed fully online, without in-person meetings. You can complete the work at a pace that best suits your schedule, but you must submit assignments and exams by set deadlines.
- Hybrid = A course with one scheduled face-to-face meeting time per week and an online component. Hybrid courses are completed on-campus with specific meeting days and times per week, with the remainder of the assignments completed online.
- Virtual = A fully online course with scheduled meeting times. Virtual courses are completed online but have set meeting times. You are required to log in and participate in course meetings via web-based communication (Microsoft Teams or Zoom) at the scheduled days/times.